Noble House
1230 N. Waco

The Noble House was built in 1890 by George B. Chapman, and is one of the best examples of Queen Anne architecture in Wichita. Chapman was a prominent local merchant and partner in the firm of Chapman & Walker Dry Goods.

The home was later owned by Jane and Isobel Noble, prominent Wichitans known for their many civic, educational and social contributions to the city.

National Register Nomination