Dr. Charles E. Bowers House
1004 N. Market

The two-story brick American Foursquare was nominated for its architectural significance and its association with Dr. Bowers who was a pioneer the use of the x-ray in Wichita.

It was constructed in 1906 and was nominated for the Kansas and National Historic Registers of Historic Places May 2004.



National Register Nomination: http://www.kshs.org/resource/national_register/nominationsNRDB/Sedgwick_BowersHouseNR.pdf